Please note, upgraded shipping costs are not refunded if an item is returned to us for credit.
We do not accept returns on items that we have told you are incorrect or incompatible with your car. We also do not accept returns for items that you have used to modify your car and did not produce the results you were hoping for or expecting.
- The items have been fitted according to the manufacturers instructions by a qualified workshop or garage (items fitted at home are not covered)
- Copies of verifed invoices from the fitting workshop will be required before a warranty claim is discussed)
- No labour charges or consequential expenses are covered under any circumstances, we can offer parts with a full 12 month warranty if you wish to pay full retail price for them.
- Items are made available for inspection by us or any qualified agency as we see fit.
- The items have not been fitted to a car they were not intended for, have not been modified to fit a car or have been fitted to a car that we've specifically told you they were not suitable for.
- Copies of invoices for 'parts purchased elsewhere' will be required if you do not wish to receive a replacement part.
- Claims are not accepted under any circumstances where you have bought replacements from elsewhere without first contacting us.
If the above requirements are met then we will (at our discretion) supply replacement parts, replacement equivalent parts or a refund of the original purchase cost.